Our vision is that all young people affected by addiction receive treatment and aftercare, complete their educations, and create career and social networks in order to build a whole and balanced life in recovery. In order to make this vision a reality, we need your help!
- A gift of $100 covers carfare for one Young People in Recovery (YPR) membership chapter to attend a college or job fair for young people in recovery.
- A gift of $250 underwrites the activities of one Recovery Friends Alliance extracurricular high school club for one semester such as sober homecoming activities, prom, and music nights.
- A gift of $500 supports an annual conference of YPRs in one state.
- A gift of $1,000 provides a post-secondary scholarship for a graduate of a recovery high school.
- A gift of $2,500 affords a stipend for a college-age intern to serve as a regional YPR membership recruiter.
- A gift of $5,000 allows NYRF to travel to national conferences of addiction treatment providers and spread awareness of our cause and mission.
- A gift of $10,000 finances renovations of a local sober house or recovery dorm on a college campus.
- A gift of $25,000 funds a special Recovery Rally in Washington, DC that attracts over 1,000 people and major media outlets.